Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long time, no write!!!

HEYY!!

It's been a while since the last time I have posted on here. I do believe Andrew was still in Tech School and it was getting down to the nitty gritty of the big wedding & the big move!


WELL, we have accomlpished both, successfully! -Horray!!

The wedding went great! It was probably the most perfect day I have had in my life so far! A week after the wedding is when we moved. Over 2,000 miles across the U.S. we safely made it to Great Falls, Montana! Malmstrom is a small base, very secured, in which I like very much so! We stayed in TLF the first week we were here and was offered a house! THANK GOD!! I love my house so much!

I started school at University of Great Falls in Jan. of 2010 and I ended off the semester earning 17credits and making all A's and 1 B(a high b at that!) I am proud to say I earned a spot on the Dean's List!! HORRAY! =] I'm super excited for Fall Semester to begin!! I never expected college to be like it is! I always expected it to be super hard and scary.... I guess I have grown up, a LOT!

Andrew found out at the end of tech school that we were going to be stationed in Montana and he would be part of the REDHORSE squadron, joy! At first I was pretty upset about it but there is nothing I can do about it so I might as well suck it up!! I will just have to make do with several TDY's and many many deployments!

Andrew was sent on his first TDY in Feb. and was gone until the end of April! That was the first time we have been apart since basic-techschool. It went by quickly, thankfully, and he is back home and safe now!

I feel so fortunant as to all the things I have in my life. An amazing husband,a house, bigger than we need, a great college to attend for an amazing education, my very supportive family at home & friends!!!

We recently got a new puppy, a chocolate lab, and we have called him Cope! He and Rocky get along and play so well! I love both of my dogs, so very much!!

We are getting ready to head home in a couple of days to visit with our family! We haven't seen them in so long! I am pretty excited to actually be in warm enough weather to swim and tan!

Well, I suppose I have done a pretty swell job at summing up the past like .. . .6months! I must go now! toodle-lue!!

Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment