Sunday, January 9, 2011

One of those nights!

Ahh!! I just want to scream.. there is just so much going on and it's really starting to get to me. My husband has been deployed since August 30 and doing everything without him has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. Although, it is making me a lot stronger than I ever thought I would be. . .it still sucks!

Christmas break finally came and I got an entire month off from school and cheer, THANK GOD! I was running low on fuel! The break was nice, although with all the down time I got a little bummed without my husband being there for the holidays. On the plus side, my mom came to visit -which REALLY helped! My mom was like .. my best friend at home, whom I miss tremendously! It was nice having her here, but of course... she had to go back home which just broke my heart. It was nice having someone I can trust with anything here with me while Andrew is going. I am pretty sure after she left I became more homesick than I did when we moved away from home! :(

Anyway, moving on, I am one of those people who try to branch out and meet new people. I don't ever want to be know as the "stuck up girl" but with my problem of being shy(esp. since Andrew has been away) I feel I always come off to people the wrong way! It's just hard.. and annoying! haha I am working on it though - so hopefully I will eventually get that taken care of! I have been doing a LOT better! :)

I have also learned that you have to give people a chance! You can't always go off of what others say, no matter what. YES, some things I believe is true... but others I feel deserve a chance like everyone elsse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't even know what to do anymore... I'm literally going crazy! Today marks another week down from my countdown though so now we are at 19weeks down - 13weeks to go! <3 13 weeks.... thats awesome! Especially when we started it was at 32weeks! Time is going by fast, thankfully, but there are those days that drag by... kind of like today.

Well... I think I have said enough for now! Ahh... :) I'm sure I will post again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment