Thursday, May 3, 2012

hmm...been a while!

So it has been a while since I have posted on here. I planned on writing more often but after Andrew returned from deployment time has flown by. It has been a year now since he got home ... and it will be another year before he leaves again, thank goodness!!!!

I have been working hard at school and only have 3 semesters left before I graduate with my bachelors degree in HHP (Health and Human Performance). It is a little nerve-wracking because I went from "teaching and only teaching" to a much more open field... with SO many options! That ..and the fact I have to start paying those awful school loans back! Mine are not as bad as others I go to school with about 1 years worth at my private college instead of 4 years worth! I keep telling myself to be thankful because it could ALWAYS be worse!! lol

We are preparing for our summer vacation back to Tennessee to visit our family and for my 21st birthday, I AM SO EXCITED! :) We're going to FL for my birthday and it will be the first time I have been to the beach since I was in 10th grade! Last year we went to Disney World for our 2nd anniversary, and had a BLAST, so I know no matter what we do, it'll be F U N!

We're still stationed in good ole Montana... haha... not so great falls, that is! It really isn't THAT bad, really depends on what kind of a day you are having and what kind of attitude you have. We have had a great stay here... met some wonderful people.. and then some not so wonderful people but hey, that is part of it, right? Live and learn.... much easier said than done though. :) It has most def. brought my husband and myself a LOT closer together... and for that I am forever thankful! :)

Anyway, I should head off here and get things done around the house... Until next time, here is a quote that has made my day time and time again! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment